With increased requirements for physical safety and security, employee mobility etc, location tracking for people, assets and vehicles should be considered.
- Harsh physical environment
- Key sites requiring monitoring can be widely dispersed
- Assets and materials at risk of being lost or stolen
- The need to comply with HSE regulations for emergencies and/or mandatory drills
- Managing extended work teams during essential maintenance or upgrade
- Locating equipment and tooling essential for inspection and calibration
- Maintaining accurate records for instrumentation and test equipment